Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Friday the 13th!!

While this is not an official holiday nor does it have a stamp of approval by the states, my friend Brandon Gardner and I always made it an event to gather snacks, soda and watch 20 somethings playing teenagers being systematically slaughtered like pigs in the Friday the 13th sequels.  

Greetings mortals!!!  I trust that...  hey, that is a flaming bag of dog feces on my porch!

















As there are more than a few superstitious folks out there that do NOT even want to journey on the road, go for a walk at night or head to the store for an item.  I say no worries.  Those twinkies you wanted will be there tomorrow...  unless the ax murdering loony from beyond the grave has a certain spongy goodness sugar rush, mauled the clerks and claimed them for himself.   I'd suggest calling the cops on the mass homicide scene, leave your statement and just go to another store.

Have a full-filled full moon!!!

And happy birthday Tammi!!!

Candy gram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment