Monday, December 9, 2013

A Dash of Film Noir

Well folks welcome to the blog and I am managing to give the page a touch of class by offering up a week that does not involve blood and ichor strewn about the place.  Nifty, right?   I thought that for the week we would have a dash of film noir instead.  So we will have a round of gang violence, maybe a bank robbery or diamond heist, a few gunsels with their channeled thug mentality and a hard boiled police or P.I. or two.


Baby, this world is our oyster.
















This happens to be one of my favorite genres and I came to the conclusion to explore titles I myself have not encountered before and that way we all get to enjoy something.  It will be a refreshing change from zombies, vampires and copious amounts of T & A.   Frankly I believe we could all benefit from that so without further adieu we will start the week of Film Noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment