Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Week

Hiya campers!  I have returned after the FUBAR that was my computer issue of which is both good and bad news.  Good news is I was able to re-cable my old computer back to working order.  Yeah I know, how did I have an issue with that?  Well truth is, I have not done any computer work and upgrades in 12 years so behind the curve and forgot a fair amount on the internal dynamics that is a computer tower.
Bad news I kept screwing up my cabling in my new tower so I had to ask my Dad to do it.  Yeah I felt like Franklin Richards playing with one of Reed's new inventions, got busted and he had to bail me out. ( Fantastic Four reference so read some comics, people)  Turns out I just misunderstood a connection I should have been doing and Dad got it up and running no sweat.  Apparently it needs a new hard drive though.  Damn, Dad was raised in the right age to work tools better than I.


HONEY, WE JUST NEED SOME COUNCILING!!!

















But enough of all that jibber jabber, you folks have Valentine's day around the corner.  A time when some men are convinced lingerie and chocolates make up for you being a total knob around the rest of the year.  It doesn't, fellas.    This overly commercialized holiday makes single men and women feel like they are worth less than nothing if they haven't received a card or some much as an e-mail and I will not stand for it.  So this week we will focus relationships that have gone south.  No, no romantic comedies and see whether or not they will iron out their wacky indiffernces.  I was thinking more a horror themed Valentines so grab your comfort food, lock the doors from impending psychos and grab at least one sharp utensil in case they burst through the door.


"HERE'S JACK!!!" CUT! Dammit Jack, It's Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment