Monday, March 31, 2014

Stephen King Week

Howdy all and welcome back to the menagerie of merriment that is Rotten Reelz Reviews.  This week I thought we would tackle some horror films and I felt a decent source of material would be Horror writer novelist Stephen King (The Running Man, Cujo, Misery, Christine and Cycle of the Werewolf) and his various adapted novels to film.  Some of these flicks have chilled your soul, made you break out into cold sweats and some have been It.  Well you cannot expect gold every time and you will have to sift through the prairie apples to find the buried treasure.

The beautiful boy tempted me I tell you!!!













We will look into the various directors that worked with King and tried to stay in the same mindset as well as the budget. With certain film makers, bonding with King was easy as pie.  For others, it was a veritable nightmares as egos clashed.   Here's hoping for a fun time and I know some of you King fans have been asking me this for a while so here it is.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment