Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dunaway Week

Howdy readers!  I have recently been through several of my posts and I realized I have not given leading ladies of Hollywood their due and am a bit ashamed on that.  Starting this week I felt I would pay homage to a sultry siren of the silver screen from her resonant voice to the amazing set of eyes she has worked with the likes of Jack Nicholson, Steve McQueen, Robert Redford as well as the likes of Christopher Lee, Michael York, Oliver Reed and Gary Sinse.

Dishy, ain't she?
















Her lasting power in the industry she has managed to produce, write and even direct.  Tinseltown can be merciless to starlets but this lady has persevered in a town that had the standing that any woman over 30 has a limited shelf life Faye Dunaway has ranked at #32 in 100 years of Heroes and Villains for Bonnie and Clyde as well as #41 for her portrayal of Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest.

So pilgrimage with me and see this actress throughout the ages and hopefully you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment