Monday, June 23, 2014

Video Game Movie Week

Hello friendly readers and welcome back to my paltry writing.  This week I am slugging through cinema's live action take on video games. As you know video game films can fall in either direction. Some well done and others are complete agony to watch.  These films fall under many categories such as Action, Sci-fi and Horror so we have some options.


The ultra-violence is well on its way.














Yes there will be the usual collection of gems and turds and only experience will let me know either way so I will have to view it first hand.  I am going to select the first one today but we will see how it goes.  If you have any suggestions for the week, drop me a comment on Facebook or leave a message on the blog.  Hopefully we will have some fun with it.

Party of Five: The Fight Club Years

1 comment:

  1. This week I am slugging through cinema's live action take on video games. As you know video game films can fall in either direction. Some well done and others are complete agony to watch. These films fall under many categories such as Action, Sci-fi and Horror so we have some options. battlefield hardline cheat

    ReplyDelete