Monday, January 6, 2014

Bill Murray Week

Howdy campers!!! How are we doing this fine frosty Monday???  In my ultimate wisdom I could not think of a weekly topic but thanks to the influence of my lovely lady's teasing about cheesy 80's films it hit me.  I thought I would pay homage to a man that has made me laugh throughout the years, provoked emotion from his drama and compelled me in appreciating that I still have hair.

I might be wrecked...I am still processing.
















I speak of the "Not Ready for Prime Time Player" SNL beloved Bill Murray.  From his early radio days of National Lampoon Hour with fellow SNL actors Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi and Gilda Radner to portraying Hunter S. Thompson on the big screen; this 6' 2" man of mirth has a lastly career ranging into Comedy, Drama, voice work for animation and children's movies.  It is only fair that I take time to bring some of his noteworthy performances to light.

Gather around your various media devices and join me for Bill Murray Week.

Thanks Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment