Monday, April 28, 2014

Grab Bag Week Returns!!!

Okay folks bear with me.  My brain is behaving and I came back from a photo shoot last weekend for a Fallout cosplay so I think we can conclude that I am back in action, kids!  The biggest issue I am hurdling over is the stagnancy of my writing.  I have been sticking with particular themes as movie and occasionally TV and less and less video game reviews so I bring back the time honored tradition of the grab bag.

Fool around in the sheriff's car?













With this element in mind, I am able to break the shackles of a safe conformity week and make come across a bit frantic but the research aspect is always fun and I seem to get a lot more feedback from a write up of this nature.  I will be bouncing back to and from TV, Movies and Video Games for the simple factor is changing things up should provide a bit more fun and info for all to read.  I of course, am open to suggestions, comments and complaints about the blog so feel free to shoot me a message.


Care Package!!!













I apologize again for last week but when Cluster migraines come a-calling, I simply cannot ignore it so this is my meager attempt to get back in your good graces, have a few laughs and give you the readers something fun to enjoy.

Here's looking at you, ki... wait that's the other flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment