Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter Folks!!!

Hiya readers!  I just wanted to wish a Happy Easter for Year 2 of RottenReelzReviews.  My girlfriend has been loaded up with Easter gifts and candies but she is unaware of this at the time, so keep it under your hat.


That's no ordinary rabbit!













Your loyalty to my writing convinces me to continue and to stretch myself with not only the blog but further into novels and books.  I finished my first draft book Also Known As.  I am in the process of proofreading and getting it ready for the world to view.  If any of you can think of a decent proofreader rather than just a program, please feel free to drop me a line, comment or just a message.

Thanks again for the faith and love for the blog and its material.  If you have some suggestions on the blog's direction, fire them at me!


With that I say Happy Easter and have a good Sunday!


Their droppings will be enormous!

No comments:

Post a Comment