Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Week

Hello there all and welcome back to the blog. Well given Halloween is this weekend, it seems fitting and fair to continue the dark path of the season as we continue the saga of that notorious slasher Michael Myers. As you may already be aware, I have reviewed both the original Halloween and its first sequel so we will be picking up where the series renewed itself.

Where the hell is my car??!!!













After the profuse bashing by critics of Halloween 3: Season of the Witch I shan't be reviewing it because it is a separate story from the first two and while I myself feel it deserves love for its entertaining values it does not relate to the continuation of the Myers story. Tragic really. It is a clever story. We will of course be starting up with the fourth sequel and going forward.


Enjoy, my readers.

I know, you hate this mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment