Monday, January 21, 2019

Minds on My Money


Hey there folks. I am back and I have a doozy here to review. Fella by the name of Shane Vozar sought me out for a quick review on his film. Hey, it's what I do, babies. Now as I understand it, he has been playing this horror host character Mormo for about ten years and this flick sort of unfolds like an acid trip and a seminar at the same time. This is Minds on My Money.


Evil Ernie??















With work on A Bulldog for Christmas and Bloody Island I had to dig a bit to find what other work he might be upto and came across a cable access series called Chester Grim's Mausoleum. Along his YouTube channel entitled Mormo Zine.

So yes this feels more like a introduction to a film, detailing what he wants from it, rather than showing us what he could do in horror. More of a step by step setup through SEO, Social media and handling cryptocurrency. Um, I don't seem to find a movie on here. There is eerie stock horror organ music, we have a post production flame effect similar to that explosion one I like to use.


A dastardly duo!















It's not really clear the purpose of the film. It's got plenty of ideas going but there is not real focuse or subject. I am afraid it bounces are over. I have no idea what I am watching. Pro cryptocurrency accounts? Bolstering increased views? I normally put out an objective review on most but I will be damned if I knew what I was watching.

I was under the belief that this was a horror film he had not released to the public yet. Instead I just see tips on increasing algorithm that may or may not bone smaller subscriptions. 

As confused as I was, I leave you gentle readers the link to it, Minds on My Money

I guess that is all I have,folks. This week I will be tackling some 80s Horror flicks so I hope you enjoy my take on those as well.



Captain Spaulding Casual Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment