Monday, May 20, 2013

Alternative Title Week!

Howdy girls and boys!!!  Welcome back and boy did I come up with some silly for this week.  After being a loyal fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and also reviewing movies for Epinions.com for a couple of years; I noticed a constant in the realm of B grade films marketing.  The need to alter the title numerous times throughout the regions.  For some, this is a means to improve the sales.  For others it is a simple factor that the original title does not translate well from language to language.

Sir, my suit is chaffing.














Personally, I think it is to drive critics completely crackers so they don't know what flick they are actually seeing.   Thus inspired is the theme of the week.   So sit back, relax and I hope you get a kick out of Alternative Title Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment