Monday, November 11, 2013

1997 PC Games

Well I was dusting off my shelves and felt we would tackle some video games as it has been some time since I have done any games.  Yes shame on me.  I must be whipped, purged and flogged no doubt.   We could also just go over some classic and fun games of 1997 which gave us the first of many different graphics and complex story lines.

From RPG(Role Playing Game), FPS(First Person Shooter), RTS ( Real-Time Strategy), TBS (Turn- Based Strategy) and of course Point and Click bringing us conflicting emotions of amazement and annoyance.  So time consuming were these games that we didn't even realize how late into the night it could be or almost miss classes for it but by God we were entertained.

Hmm this cannon has some recoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment