Friday, November 15, 2013

Help Jen Lawson

Hey folks this is a little different than normal blogs.  I know you are waiting for some bombastic snark on a crappy film, TV show or video game but this time around I would ask my readers if they could help out a good person and her family.  On October 29th my friend Jen Lawson and her family had a house fire in their basement.  While they made it out safely their home was severely structurally damaged not to mention the water damage from the hoses.

Again I am not asking you to pour in your life savings. Just some donations of $10 or $20 dollars would make a difference and help out a good Christian in her time of need.

http://gabrielle.sytes.net/JenFire/

Thank you for your time on this, gang and let's help out a good person and her loved ones.

Love ya Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment