Monday, November 4, 2013

Wil Wheaton Week

Greetings readers I have a bit of an unusual week ahead of us but this should be no real surprise for the lot of you.  I felt I would pay attention to a man who formally a child actor, stemmed away from the scenes for about 5 years only to pick it back up in his adult years.  His characters have warmed hearts, sadden many and downright annoyed others.  I speak of none other than Wil Wheaton.  

Cmdr. Riker, some wheat grass should help that bowel issue.















Now I am sure many of you are asking, “WTH are you bothering us with this, Jake?”   From voice over works, TV and film, Wheaton has managed resurrect his walk of life and carry on when many believed it improbable.  Very simply put few people outside of Jackie Coogan and Dick Van Patten have managed to salvage their careers to the lengths that Wil has and I feel we should take a glance at his works of yesteryear and today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment