Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Seasons Continue


Welcome one and all back for the week and yeah I was absent Monday. Work makes it occasionally difficult. While I might love to do this for a living, I wouldn't even know where to start. Okay with that bout of ridiculousness out of the way, this week we take a peek at series past and current showing range of drama,sci-fi and even some horror. Mostly because the well was a little dry and the brain cells aren't firing up as much as it could. That being said I thought I would showcase a bit of Burn Notice, Supernatural, possibly some Angel and even Agents of SHIELD.


Have a beer.  Really it heals many a wound.















I am trying to get a new mic for Rotten Ramblin' On because... it has sounded like crap for Shawn or myself and dammit we want some quality. You guys are missing the random gems that got uttered and by God we will want to make a better show for the fans.

My main idea behind this is I have not really spoke of TV for a few months and that is lacking and shame on me. No I will not be reviewing Gotham. For me, Gotham without Batman would be as exciting as Metropolis and no Blue Boy Scout to be found. A personal choice and feel free to burn me in effigy, flame me in comments or praise my taste. So a lot going on with the blog and the podcast. Again please toss suggestions on the FB pages and rottenramblinon@gmail.com we really appreciate it all the comments. I will be setting up a P.O. Box so fans can send film requests to review. I promise I will give them all their due.

A new turn for Rotten Reelz Reviews so stay tuned.


So I hear Jake's getting off his ass and writing about us again.


No comments:

Post a Comment