Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas You Pick Them

As previously mentioned in last Friday's review I would like some audience participation on the Christmas movie collection.  Be advised I will NOT sit through Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life.  Seriously, I cannot stand that flick anymore.  Too many mandatory viewings has put me off enjoying it EVER AGAIN.   Aside from that one film, the sky is the limit.  Just shoot me a message on either the FB page, Twitter or oddly enough leave a message on this blog for what 5 films you feel I should endure, observe and report back on.


Mother Superior thinks back how she may have lost this one.













Keep in mind the only Silent Night, Deadly Night films I have not reviewed on here are Parts 2 and 5, so there.  Any bit of luck I will find that of which is requested and get right on it.  So go crazy for the holly jolly holiday!

1 comment: