Monday, December 1, 2014

Hodgepodge Sci-fi

Howdy readers and welcome to the week. Initially, I thought I would tackle some current horror flicks, remakes and the like and then I realized I like myself a bit too much to be subjected to that. So instead I gauged 5 sci-fi flicks from 2010. Yes, four whole years ago. Now some of these titles will immediately pop in your head while others with give you the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot moment that I predict will amuse us all.

Um, can I get a shirt?













This wide open viewing of course is going to cover a myriad of sci-fi sub-genre such as: Post-Apocalypse, Alien Encounter, Different Realms and even some Creature Feature. I ask you bear with me on these as I am unfamiliar with more than a few titles so this may involve some digging but I am not unaccustomed to that at all. So cross your fingers and hope for the best as we look at Hodgepodge Sci-fi.


You have been warned. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!

Fifty buttons on this rig and I still don't know how to run the coffee pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment