Monday, December 8, 2014

Horror for the Holidays

Well hello ladies and gents. Well it is that time, that time I must endure some gut wrenching terror or just spattering of fluids against the walls, ceiling and floors. I know it seems a trifle odd for this festive of the year when I could be enjoying Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life" or George Seatons's "Miracle on 34th Street" but alas this blog is not that classy, refined or whimsical enough to handle that much Christmas hilarity and buoyancy. Do not be fooled by the extensive vocabulary , people. I sat through Zombie Lake.

Yeah this won't end in tears.














With this in mind I shall slug my waist high snow pants into the muck and bile that is Christmas themed horror films. "But Jake, clearly you have already suffered the slings and arrows of Christmas horror movies every made." A well meaning attempt to detour me from my chosen task, crazy voice in my head, but sadly there are more terror imbued dog flop to be had and I am spending this week subjecting you all to it. So if you were expecting a delightful reminiscence of Rudolph or Frosty, buddy have you hit the wrong blog. ENJOY!!!!

We are wearing coats in California... SAVE US!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment