Tuesday, March 3, 2015

This Week Off

Hey readers. Apologies for not being on yesterday but my muse dropped by after a myriad of months stinking of whiskey, reeking of cigarette smoke and too much debauchery. Apparently she can afford to give me a little inspiration into my delayed work on my hard boiled detective novel so with that in mind, the goal is to get at least 2 to 3 chapters done in it and that is why I will not be reviewing any film, TV or video game with the exception of my own amusement.

Well the kid is off for the week and this bottle of rye ain't drinkin' itself.

















That in mind, not all is lost as my co-host Shawn and I will be back with another podcast for Rotten Ramblin' On. The input of our first podcast was very positive and I felt we covered all our bases with the announcement that it is indeed an adult show with the adult language, so not one for the kiddies I imagine. The topic will be a tad more structured, we both have microphones and this will not be recorded on an Android cellphone this time around.


So I am off to get my detective Jake Malone into more trouble than he is getting paid for, making new friends, enemies and maybe a dame or two will come into his life. Who can say?

We'll hold Marcel Proust's calls while he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment