Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Gratuitous Gore Gag Week


Howdy readers of mine! Well I have a short week as I am talking a plane (AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!) out to Texas to attend a wedding. The bride-to-be is a dear friend and sister of the heart for my lady love and how can I disappoint? Only a complete doof is going to ruin that journey, in spite of me being terrified to fly. The brain conjures too many scenarios of bodies strewn across the countryside while wild wolves chew away limbs but that is just the vivid gore spattered mindset.

You kids stop fornicating in my damn beans!!!












 With that in mind I though we would ramp up to a topic that starts conflicts, gets blood boiling and irks many. The subject matter is for gore gags galore. Now I am aware that loads of people like their horror films with entrails, innards and fluids all over the ceiling, walls and floor but not everyone feels that way. Some folks still have appreciation for concepts like: Plot, character development, a story arc, 3 acts and so on. I present to you 4 films I felt had great potential but then the need for mess everywhere the downfall for the flick.

This week is known as Gratuitous Gore Gags Week. So yes you may want to get some plastic tarps down and maybe a bucket or two.

Man, my head cold is getting worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment