Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Zombie Stew


Welcome back to Rotten Reelz Reviews! Well the week is here and I have been scrambling to come up with a week when I feel I should just go back to the roots of the former occupation of epinions.com. Back when I was stuck viewing crappy horror flicks, trying to look at them objectively and usually end up describing the technically applications of the film in question. So naturally the easiest thing in the world is to plunk my hinder down in front of the idiot box and view my least favorite of the horror genre.

We're back again!!!  Jake really likes us!!
















Yes, that is correct. Zombie films. Don't get me wrong, every so often I am surprised by a film of that particular subgenre like La Horde or the Tombs of the Blind Dead but more often enough I end up slugging through turds like Zombie Lake, Oasis of the Zombies or Ghost Galleon and it is obligatory T & A and more blood and guts than an abattoir.

That in mind I will be looking at some of the early 80s to 90s to see if there are any gems that were missed or forgotten in the hopes of not only something entertaining but genuinely creepy.

With a bit of sigh from my lips and slight optimism in my heart I will find something worth viewing. Almost certain of it...possibly.

My pants are soggy..er...I mean FLESH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment