Monday, September 28, 2015

Sorry Folks!

Hey everyone, I am sorry for not having anything posted.  My Dad is in the hospital for a heart issue and they are getting that sorted and I will be driving him back home due to he really shouldn't be doing that himself offhand.  So I think the week is kind of shot for writing so I shall return next week with a brand new topic.  

Upside to the podcast:  New laptop to record on, we understand levels to record at and we can use Skype for any guest stars we are scheduled to have.  Shawn and I each have some choice guest stars we want to chat with and hopefully we can fulfill that demand.  

Hey!  Hit us up on here for what topics you want to hear for Rotten Ramblin' On.   Give us some ideas what you would like spoken out on.  Should we bash Michael Bay???  Scream at TV execs for re-making all our cartoons of childhood?   Let us know.

You can reach Rotten Reelz Reviews here:  https://www.facebook.com/RottenReelzReviews

and here: https://twitter.com/RottenReelz

I will go over the requests, comments and complaints.  We just improved our items so please less volume complaints on Rotten Ramblin' On.

That's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment